At Big Nerd Ranch, we specialize in developing business-building mobile and web apps for our clients. We then teach students what we’ve learned through our signature immersive bootcamps, and every year we release new books in our best-selling series of Big Nerd Ranch Guides.
How do we do it? It’s all our people -- we only hire the best. And then we live our values of being brilliant, kind, and hardworking.
We are looking to grow our Sales team to connect our excellent team of developers, designers and strategists to companies who need our help. The Business Development Manager will make the connections to solve big problems via the best tools, people, and practices?
Sound appealing? Learn more about us.
As a BDM, you will...
- Research companies, identify decision makers, and develop leads.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to identify valuable solutions and manage proposal delivery.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and have a willingness to constantly adapt to changes in the industry.
- Understand the value of consulting services and be able to influence decision makers by fostering genuine relationships.
- Manage the client’s expectations regarding implementation and monitor client satisfaction with the process.
- Frequently travel to establish new business relationships.
- Independently manage individual goals and quota, work as a team to meet team goals and objectives.
As a candidate, you...
- Have a college degree or equivalent experience.
- Have 7-10 years in a business to business sales environment with proven results.
- Are an expert user in Salesforce.
- Have sound business acumen.
- Have the initiative and drive to identify new clients.
You might also...
- Have familiarity with mobile and web technology.
- Have an intense passion for the amazing things great apps can do.
- Have excellent presentation skills and comfort speaking in front of a group.
- Have experience selling to large enterprises.
The benefits we offer to full time employees:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance; 401k matching, short and long term disability
- Any hardware, software or services you need to do your job are always 100% on us.
- A flexible, remote-friendly and learning based environment where creative ideas are explored and the desire to learn new technologies is encouraged and valued.
At the Big Nerd Ranch you'll be working with the most brilliant, most kind, and hardest working nerds in the solar system. You’ll help companies build and launch useful products, and share what you’ve learned with the world. Are you up to the challenge?